Sunday, October 23, 2011

Food, Wine, bitches, and Arbonne

What could be any better than waking up to this...

Outside my mother's bedroom window, I couldn't help but sit on the porch and just stare at it, thinking about my entire life and being mesmerized.
Just kidding I'm not an effin poet

My mom hosted an Arbonne party for me, I got to hang out with the most badass bitches of Bigfork, Montana

be jealous!


I presented them with Arbonne facts, we played a game where one of these fabulous "MILFS" women won a prize worth $58.00

I would be happy just to go to a party and come home with free sh*t, isn't that what this is about?

Mom put out a beautiful spread, making these Mediterranean Crescent Rolls

How to make:               
 1 

can (8 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls or 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury® Crescent Recipe Creations® refrigerated seamless dough sheet



1/2
lb prosciutto or cooked ham, thinly sliced


1
cup crumbled feta cheese (4 oz)
1/2
teaspoon pepper
1
tablespoon CRISCO® 100% Extra Virgin Olive or Pure Vegetable Oil
6
tablespoons chopped fresh basil

-------------Directions----------

1Heat oven to 375°F. Spray cookie sheets with CRISCO® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray. Separate or cut dough into 4 rectangles; place on lightly floured surface. If using crescent rolls, firmly press perforations to seal. Press or roll each to form 8x5-inch rectangle.2Arrange 1/4 of prosciutto slices evenly over each rectangle. In small bowl, mix cheese, pepper and oil. Sprinkle mixture evenly over prosciutto on each rectangle. Sprinkle with basil.3Starting at short side of each rectangle, roll up; seal long edges. With serrated knife, cut each roll into 5 slices. Place, cut side up, on cookie sheets.4Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from cookie sheets. Serve warm
1 Serving (1 Appetizer)
  • Calories 80
    • (Calories from Fat 50),
  • Total Fat 5g
    • (Saturated Fat 2g,
    • Trans Fat 1/2g),
  • Cholesterol 10mg;
  • Sodium 320mg;
  • Total Carbohydrate 5g
    • (Dietary Fiber 0g,
    • Sugars 1g),
  • Protein 4g;
Percent Daily Value*:
  • Vitamin A 0.00%;
  • Vitamin C 0.00%;
  • Calcium 4.00%;
  • Iron 2.00%;
Exchanges:
  • 1/2 Starch;
  • 0 Fruit;
  • 0 Other Carbohydrate;
  • 0 Skim Milk;
  • 0 Low-Fat Milk;
  • 0 Milk;
  • 0 Vegetable;
  • 0 Very Lean Meat;
  • 0 Lean Meat;
  • 1/2 High-Fat Meat;
  • 0 Fat;
Carbohydrate Choices:
  • 1/2;
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

They were to die for!!!

Then to the wine!

This was our cabernet! delicious!

Then of course you can't go wrong with a bottle of Big Dorothy's whore house red!


My mother and I are both hostesses! I love having people over and entertaining, what could be better than spending your days with friends! 

as long as you have enough wine to stand them
our wonderful bar area
where I had about 4 Ruby red grapefruit vodka, tonic, and a lime
wasted.

My Arbonne table
the beautifying station

the whole set up!

My mom's friends Nikkeal who is Mrs. foxy cleopatra in her second coming, is HIGHLY allergic to the salt/sugar scrubs
well thanks to Arbonne she can use their sea salt scrub!
we washed everyones hands with the Lemon and Ginger Awake which left your hands silky and smooth to let you have the most delicate touch
Nikkeal would use a sea salt or sugar scrub and would immediately break out in hives, she used this all natural vegan certified, no break outs and then of course had to get some!

My mother's friend informed me she uses these to SHAVE with! the grittiness leaves her skin the silkiest she has ever felt!
Def. trying it today!

Everyone had the best time, I showed them the entire RE9 skin care line and my mother will vouch for me, it leaves your skin feeling and looking amazing! she woke her husband up at about 1 am to make him feel her face! Her and her DERMATOLOGIST friend bought the RE9 skin care line!
it really is amazing!



I have told Becky I am sending her baby samples, and my UPS man failed to show up Friday! i am next day airing them to you tomorrow!!!!

I can not wait to hear what you think of it for your precious little girl!

Raven I need to send you a "care package as well" but i may just use that as an excuse to drive my ass down to see you. But I really think you need to drive your bubble butt the 2 hours to see me

Had an amazing weekend in beautiful Montana with my momma!!
and of course my loving boyfriend
now to drive back to Spokaloo!










2 comments:

Rissy said...

ooo fun fun! I have only heard good things about Arbonne and know it can be pretty lucrative. Get it girl : )

You and your bf are too cute!


CarissaExplainsItAll

Ainslee said...

That tree is AMAZING.

I've never heard of Arbonne before, until you started talking about it!!

And, you're adorable.

Ainslee.