Monday, October 15, 2012

Finally Fall...F#$% you

This isn't angry as my post imposes..but seriously I love love love the fall, my birthday is in the Fall 
(Nov 10)

I love the entire colors of fall, I love the leaves falling

oh wait... scratch that

I HAVE NO LEAVES IN MY YARD!!!

I LIVE IN PINE NEEDLES!!!

This is why I say F$%^ you Fall!! Will someone please bag up your leaves and bring them to my place! I have pine needles, if any of you know what pine needles are you know my hell...

My dogs pick them up bring them in the house chew them up and all the sticky effin pine sap is all over my couches.  Pine needles stick to my shoes and gets drug around my house. 

My car has pine needles threaded into my seat, so I sit down and I get sticky needles stuck to my ass! 

Thank you!

I am seeing all these gorgeous Fall photos, people taking pictures of their porches, their yards, my yard. PINE NEEDLES! EVERYWHERE!!


What I wish!

What I have!!

NEEDLES NEEDLES NEEDLES!!

So any blogger that would love to send me some crisp orange, red, and yellow leaves. I will give my address out stat and please overnight them!

Happy Fall Everyone!!! hoping this week to go pumpkin picking!!

3 comments:

Carly Ann said...

those are the biggest fracking pine needles I've ever seen.

THECAROLINACOUNTRYGIRL said...

I would mail you some leaves but mine are all sh*t brown! haha!

Anonymous said...

I got tons of leaves of course you can have some! Those are some big freaking pine needles.. wow.