Monday, January 16, 2012

Weekend in Half of Heaven

So as you all know by now the stupid 49ers beat my awesome Saints in which I actually had a cry fest.

Yes I am that big of a football/Saints fan. Don't judge


My dad comforted me and he was pretty disappointed too as he had put $50.00 on the Saints to win by 4, even if they did win at the 4th quarter touchdown, they still would have only won by 3 points and my dad would have lost. But that was MY team and now I feel as if i got jipped out of a pre-wedding present of them making and winning the Superbowl. Next year right?!

How did everyone else's choosing go?

Also, I was in Seattle this weekend! yes remember this place

So I finally got to go home to have Christmas with my dad, which was absolutely awesome!!!
I although pity sometimes being an adult, wishing I could have barbies, polly pockets, and beanie babies...but I end up getting excited over

Quesadilla maker (say it in a Napoleon Dynamite voice)
and the best!!!

We used this on one section of our house  and it was so nasty and was FULL!!! I vacuum at least once if not twice a week! Obviously my other vacuum (which literally started smoking and burst into flame while cleaning one night, now my house looks like white trash with a broken vacuum out front) but I couldn't believe how much this thing sucked up!! and how nasty I feel now that I lay on that floor and play with my puppies!

Deep cleaning house stat!

After I opened all my gifts the most amazing Dad in the world took me shopping, where we bought me new snowboard boots, gloves, and a cue purple helmet!

 I WILL NOT go snowboarding without a helmet and a drank! 

I had the most amazing weekend and then come to find out I received a 

award from my bloggy girlfrand Miss Holly

The Liebster award started in Germany.



                      The word "Liebster" is a term of endearment; meaning "beloved person". 


                The aim of the award is to bring attention to blogs with fewer than 200 followers.

The rules for accepting this award are simple:


1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.

2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.

3. Post the award on your blog (right click to save to your computer, than upload to your blog.)

4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the Internet – other writers.

5. And best of all – have fun and spread the Karma!



So my top 5 are as follows!!

1. Sabrina-Sabrina Says
5. Ashley- Run with me

These are my top 5 that I talk to more than others, who I feel like I could honestly talk about anything with! This goes back to Miss. Holly as well but I wanted to pass on to 5 different loves!

Hope you all have a great Monday!

Signing off with my dad and I!

oh and him and Lola







8 comments:

Ashley said...

awww thanks! you're the best tay-tay-muffin-pants!! Love you!

Holly said...

lovesloves you.
You got some amazingg gifts.
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Aw, thank you! You're the best! :)

Your dad hooked you up! Scary how much crap a new vacumm sucks up.... :/

Oh and you must come teach me how to snowboard, I've never been! #lifefail

Jill said...

Okay. I see. I feel the love my friend...

Okay. JK. LOL.

Still love you.

Awesome gifts girly!

Amber said...

Great gifts! I totes said it in a napoleon dynamite voice. I also love Ligers, they are pretty much my favorite animal. I said it.

Kristal said...

Time with your Dad reminds me of time with my Dad, sports and betting! LOL sounds fun! I don't know how I am just finding you blog but I am loving it!
New follower.

Kristal
http://www.sincerelyarizona.blogspot.com/

Raven said...

thanks for including me in the top 5 bitch.

Casey said...

LOVE your Top 5, but Liebster is supposed to go to blogs with 200 followers or less, no? Either way, love your picks!