Thursday, December 6, 2012

Put out the vibes get handed....nothing.

Good Morning Ladies!!!

Sheesh this feels like forever!!! Recap on what is going on over here in lovely, wet, cloudy, but beautiful Seattle! 

I have received a new job, it is going absolutely amazing and I have already made it to number 6 in sales for our company. I am very proud of that accomplishment, being as I have only been there for 2 weeks and beating others who have been there for years!!! 

Go me!!

With some mishaps with my unemployment office I finally received my check for the entire time I was off in a big huge bunch. Needless to say I have been getting by just fine, learning to live on a budget and I can say I have been truly happy without spending money.

Yes, I just said that!

With that check I gave a chunk to my father for helping me with moving back home and changing my life, then I used the rest to pay off ALL of my debt!!!

I have NO debt! None. Zero, Nada, Zip, Zilch, I owe no one!!!

It feels amazing! I have never ever done drugs, smoked pot, experimented with anything...but the feeling after paying off my entire debt would probably beat out any high I could have ever gotten! 

Alright alright, now to the vibes...

While my career life is back on track. My financial life is superbly on track, I have all of my old friends back that I left here when I moved to the sh!thole of Washington. 

on that note... You honestly do know who your true friends are when you move. I had so many people missing me when I left to the east side of Washington. I am sure it's because they felt bad I had to live over there. But, I have them all back and not 1 from Spokane has called, texted, etc. But I could care less since now I know who my true friends are. 

I truly love them!

VIBES!!!!

I am back on the dating market!!!! 

I must be pretty rusty though. In all honesty I am failing miserably!!! 

Damn you pinterest!

I do my hair that will drive boys wild. 

nothin.

Make up to give the sensual eyes that will make men crawl.

nothin.

I quit eating to be thinner! 

We all try and put those vibes into the universe hoping we will all get something in return. I put out my charm, being sweet, being funny, lighthearted, etc.

which isn't a lie by any means, I truly am all those things. But I have my insecurities too. Every woman wants to be called beautiful, smart, sexy, nice body, great personality...

When I put out all these vibes into the universe. Or if we can make "him" the universe I receive comments that are more along the lines...

Charming= Needy

Sweet= Wants something...money

Funny= Stupid and non-intellectual 

Lighthearted= I don't give a sh!t about anything else

I dress for men!!! I dress to make men..or A man notice...but then all they think is that I just want attention from everyone else.


NO Dammit!!! we want attention from you!! Girls don't waste their time with 1 man and being absolutely crazy over 1 guy to dress, act, or play with every other guy.

At least not me.

My vibes have to change! 

Do you play hard to get?
-maybe then you really don't care?
-But then you're playing mind games
-You're immature

Do you send sexy pics? Sexy texts?
-You're desperate
-You're easy
-Slutty/skank/ho
-Trying to get attention

Do you tell them you miss them?
-SUPER EASY!
-You want something
-You're boring

I am not restricting these anymore! I am going to be me, I am not waiting on 1 person I will be my loud, immature, obnoxious, goofy, smart, free willing, loving self.

I am telling myself every morning to be happy with what I have.

The new pimple that erupted last night. Adds character

Laws of attraction= Match and Vibration...

I need both!!

Do we women try to hard to make guys notice? But if we don't try do they notice? Are their too many things telling us to be one way and not be another way? 

I am a reader. I read He's Just Not That Into You a long time ago and broke up with my boyfriend cause the book said he had red flags. 

over some words!

Are we reading too much into what "Happily ever after" should look like? 

They do say though the vibes you put out into the universe is what you get back, possibly I'm being narcissistic, trying too hard to get 1 person to notice and not noticing all the others around. Small world! 

I am only going to try and do better. That is all we can do.

 I am going to be taking a new route to my blog. I am not sure where it is going to go or what I want to do but this is my restart button! 

I love all my followers and I won't let you down!




12 comments:

Whitney @ EHFAR said...

Congrats on being number 6 in sales! I also had a nightmare with unemployment. Don't even get me started. Ugh! Congrats on having no debt! I still have tons and tons, and it depresses me! :(

Good luck out there in the dating world and just be yourself! :)

K said...

That's awesome that the job is going so well! And out of debt! Woah! That's awesome!

THECAROLINACOUNTRYGIRL said...

I'm so proud of you about your job! I love you and need to tell you to quit stressing yourself over trying to 'woo' that 1 guy! Have fun and play the field!

P.S. Now that you got all that green rollin in, it's time you head to the East!!!

Anonymous said...

Number 6 in sales?! Shit, you go woman. I'm missing you :( P.s. I'm on the dating market, too! We can be on the prowl together! :)

T&S said...

Congrats on the new job and your success in it!

I am not on the dating market, BUT I truly do think that you should be yourself. DO things for yourself and do not go searching for someone. From my experience, someone will come by when you least expect it! Good luck!

XO Lourdes

Jamie said...

Yay for no debt!

Unknown said...

first off A HUGE CONGRATS on the no debt! that is truely amazing, which I don't have to tell you because you already know that!!! As for the dating market, I know it is easier to say than to do but really just be yourself, have fun and the right guy will find you. He will see that you are a sincere, full of life and fun girl and will fall for you. Don't settle for anything less.

Anonymous said...

You go girl! Glad to hear that you are doing so well at your new job :D & huge congratulations on getting all of your debt paid off! That is great! I would love if we could pay off all of our debt. The best advice I have in the whole dating thing is just be yourself, be confident, and any guy that doesn't jump on the chance of being with you isn't worth it.. and probably has a small pecker any way ;D haha! You are beautiful, fun, and you have such an awesome personality! I'd date you! :D
Glad to have you back blogging, we missed you!!

Anonymous said...

You go girl! Glad to hear that you are doing so well at your new job :D & huge congratulations on getting all of your debt paid off! That is great! I would love if we could pay off all of our debt. The best advice I have in the whole dating thing is just be yourself, be confident, and any guy that doesn't jump on the chance of being with you isn't worth it.. and probably has a small pecker any way ;D haha! You are beautiful, fun, and you have such an awesome personality! I'd date you! :D
Glad to have you back blogging, we missed you!!

Cate said...

So proud of you Taylor!! For being debt free, rocking at your job, and realizing that YOU are not the problem, MEN are! haha. Keep being your beautiful, loud, fun self and you'll find mr. perfect in no time :)

p.s. Spokane DOES suck. My father lives there!

Cara said...

You go girl! Get back up on that horse! I'm rooting for you. Congrats on the new job. I'm in Seattle like every other week for work so I definitely think we need to get that drink we talked about (and then I moved and never wrote you back, eesh, sorry).

Dani @ Wine Cheese and All The Things said...

Way to pay off the debt! That is awesome! Just continue to be yourself, and the right guy will fall in your lap when you least expect it. As for Spokane, it completely sucks. Living here is terrible, and I wonder why I ever moved back, but then I realize that I wouldn't have my son if I didn't come back, and it's been affordable to finish school being here. Even living here....the friend pool is not that great, and people are incredibly fake! So, forget them, and move forward! That's what I plan to do after graduation in June! :) Xoxo