Thursday, September 29, 2011

Homeward Bound

I am back bloggers!

I have been out visiting the most spectacular city in which I am honored to call my home, The Emerald City, filled with hours of long traffic lines, lots of transients walking around asking you for either beer or weed, the smell of the fish at Pike Place Market, the long boarders down at alki, and of course my favorite is Green Lake.

SEATTLE BABY!!!


I was here in this gorgeous city all week for a staff meeting...

No one wants to hear about that...let's skip to the day of the last meeting...

My beautiful cousin, Ashley and one of my best friends, Alissa share the same birthday, I was honored to be able to go out with them both to a show called CAN CAN...

HIGHLY recommended if you ever go to Seattle!!!

All us girls got dolled up to go see this show,

 mind you I have never been and had no idea what was in store for me

Could someone please tell me how I "write" on the photos..?

We have from Left ==> Right

April, Alissa, Bethany, Suzie, myself, and Ashley


$45.00 gets you your own table and 2 glasses of champagne!!!

plus you get to see the most amazing show...ever..
filled with crazy dancing

artsy costumes

and WILD imaginations all played out before you







Do any of you have ANY idea what you are looking at?

Oh and I forgot to mention they have sex on stage

Oh wait no they didn't I think one of the girls was just hoping they would pull her up and make her do the unbelievable like she wanted~~

I can't begin to emphasize how much this show reached out and grabbed me!

I am planning all my events around the Can Can show everytime I go to Seattle!

My Can Can Cousin!




1 comment:

undomestic mama said...

Sounds like a lot of fun. I've still never been to Can Can.