Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Snow, Sunshine, Possible Blate Christmas

This is going to be really quick since I only have a half day at work today because i will be flying to lovely Scottsdale, Arizona for Christmas!!!


This morning I woke up in Spokane to an awesome 22 degrees, ice on the freeway and snow compacted on the side roads, it was a lovely drive to work.

I take a sneak peek at my Iphone to see what weather I will be flying into today...
I am in heaven!!!!!

and so glad I will not have to be home to this
seriously...

So I will be laying by the pool in about 12 hours, trading in my Starbucks Peppermint Hot Chocolate for some Patron Margaritas!
Is there such thing as a dirty Margarita..? if there is I WANT IT

but on that note of finding a new drink Lindsey and I are going to make our own Pickle Martini.
Sabrina say's there is one out there, but I have yet to find it so I just think Lindsey and I will make our own concoction, it will be fantastic!

I am hoping while I am down in Lovely Scottsdale I will be able to meet this lovely lady!
this is Mandy I am so hoping with the busy holiday's I will be able to meet this gorgeous mom/teacher/wife!
She seriously has the most awesome projects that make me want a kid now to do fun artsy stuff with!
So if I get pregnant after Scottsdale--blame her for rushing me with her awesome ideas!


Hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas!

7 comments:

Young and Fabulous said...

ahhh im dying for some warm weather but very anxious for snow! JEALOUS of all these blates happening!!

safe flights girl and we will chit chat im sure!! MUAH!

xoxoxo

Oliviaaa said...

whoa whoa whoa... pool and margs in the low 60's!? that is FREEZING for me! but if you're coming from Spokane... I guess it makes sense. In the mean time, i'm adding another scarf around my neck to keep my SoCal butt from freezing.

Elizabeth said...

Ughh, not fair! I want to lay by the pool with a margarita! Have a fabulous and very safe trip hun!!!

Holly said...

Have a fab trip! :)
Christmas day has a high of 70 in Cali, just sayinnnn ;)
xoxo

Jill said...

have an awesome time and happy holidays girl and BLATE! jealous!! ;0

Unknown said...

You're beautiful!

Following you for Raven's blog! :)

Lovelyladyjb said...

Love your blog! Have fun in the sun lady!!

new follower! :)