Monday, February 20, 2012

March Photo of the day!!!

I was a little mad I received the February photo of the day request/invite/notification until about the 2nd week of February. But my girls that did it and posted to instagram I absolutely enjoyed seeing all your posts

I think this is a great way to show off your artistic styles! This month I am going to and I SWEAR by it will blog every single day in March! I feel that I am a good blogger but I tend to slack on doing it every single day although I do read others blogs everyday I don't want to bore my followers with my ho hum nonsense.

Kick off to March!



I think the one I am obviously excited about is March 24! A picture of an animal! I think I have the cutest pups in the whole world and will definitely put them in the cutest pose ever!!!

As some people know I am a phobic of green though.

Yes I have a phobia

I will not chew green gum
Source: blueq.com via Susan on Pinterest


I will not eat green foods


Unless it is a pickle

This is the ONLY ONLY ONLY thing I will put in and or around my mouth that is green.
I don't wear green at all!!!



I don't know when my phobia started but I will cringe at the thought of wearing, eating, decorating, etc ANYTHING green.. weird I know

I guess this means I have never had green poo either?

Too far?

March 2012 will be my month to conquer my fear. I will wear something green on St. Patricks day. I may possibly buy some green pants or shirts. 

possibly. Not saying it will happen.

I still Will Not eat green food...
besides pickles

everyday.

I will make St. Patricks day treats!

Source: flickr.com via Nick on Pinterest






Ok maybe not go this far!

 But I am excited to make little rainbows and pots of gold! 

I love rainbows!! Since obviously everyone knows I love unicorns and unicorns fart rainbows therefor I love rainbows

But I am sure I would love to rock these


How do you think the railroad would react when I showed up to work in those! 

Source: etsy.com via Carrie on Pinterest


Also picturing this for my giddy up 

alright alright

enough with this, I will try and dress up for St. Patricks day without barfing rainbows from the green that I will try and wear 

Hope you all enjoy the rest of February...I guess I have gotten a little carried away trying to make March come now! 

Everyone have a splendid presidents day...

and it's my momma's birthday as well! 








7 comments:

Impulsive Addict said...

A phobia of GREEN? Wtf is wrong with you? I'm kidding. I'm sure it's a real phobia but I really love those green heels.

Please show up to work in an outfit like that and take a pic of the faces of co-workers. PLEASE? I'm not a begger but I'm begging you.

Kendra said...

I love everything green. Like for reals. My room is black white and green, I am currently wearing green sparkly nail polish, and using a green blanket. I guess im obsessed!

Courtney said...

Haha your phobia is so funny! In a good way, don't worry. Do you smoke green things?? Juusstt kidding

Rissy said...

I am loving the instagram feb photos of the day! I hadn't seen March yet, but now I'm excited for that : )


CarissaExplainsItAll

undomestic chica said...

You're too funny. Our house is green so it's a good thing we're not neighbors.

KatyK said...

I think if you wore that to work they would truly lose their shiz....and wha?!?!? A green phobia. You would have never lasted growing up in my house. Green may as well have been my mother's veggie mantra.

ms.composure said...

Stumbled onto your blog and just wanted to show yous some blog luv! def enjoyed this post :)

http://infinitelifefintess.com
http://mscomposure.blogspot.com