Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Love at first..blate? and treasure hunting!

I wish I could say my own 'personal" treasure was founded this weekend. 

but it wasn't so moving on.

I had an AMAZING Blate with fellow blogger Kenzie she is so fricken sweet and made me feel like a fricken giant! but I swear I am not as tall as I look.

Thanks for making me look so beefed up Kenzie!!

See!!! I look huge!!! like Godzilla and I am just storming around the puget sound knocking over buildings, breathing fire over everything, and well....you get the point.

Kenzie and her wonderful boyfriend introduced me to 'geocaching'

 Geocaching is an outdoor recreational activity in which the participants use a Global Positioning System (GPS) receiver or mobile device[2] and other navigational techniques to hide and seek containers, called "geocaches" or "caches", anywhere in the world.

Seriously...this was SO MUCH FUN!! I felt like a real life explorer!! give me some knickerbockers and  a telescope, I am a modern f$%^ing Christopher Columbus...

We found 3 in the area of piers around Red Robin, the first one was a micro 'geocache' it was this teensy little magnet thingy stuck under a random table that overlooked the sound with the piece of paper that you write your geocache name inside and place it back.

Ya, really?!

Then I had to embarrass myself by groping the sh!t out of a seagull, I had a couple of bloakes walk by asking me if the damn bird was a boy or a girl...or maybe what it was having??
Oh I think he liked it...

Then the mighty octopussy was on our list.

oh sorry about the type..octopus. Damn fingers!
he was a fiesty one!

but we made it out alive with another geocache to my list. I have yet to keep finding more, but I am going to be an excellent geocacher!! You're going to be so jealous of my geocaching skills it will be unreal!!

Either way, Kenzie and I had an amazing time together, we fed the homeless after our explorer adventures! 
She is a positively divine sweetheart! If you aren't following her! you best be now! 

I would have gone on more about what I did Saturday...but I somehow had a hormone overload with that damn nuvaring and I was incapable of doing anything besides listening to my dad's jokes about the movie, The Ring and how that girl climbs out of the television and if when I start the ring, if that was going to happen...

thanks Dad for always making me smile, even when you are being gross.

Don't even tell me you bitches didn't smirk a bit thinking about some long hair freak climbing...

I won't go any further

Tomorrow I will be asking for boyfriend applications.

10 comments:

Kenya said...

geocache??? I must learn more. Looks fun!

Anonymous said...

You freaking crack me up! I love your narrative :D So glad we got to meet up! I had SO much fun! & We definitely have to get together again soon :) Yeah, I laughed pretty hard about your dad's joke.
xoxo

Cate said...

love geocaching!!!! glad you had a good time! and when you draft that boyfriend app send it to me haha b/c I need one too!

Tickled Pink Mandy said...

Geocache..hmm not sure I understand! Glad you had fun on your Blate! Too cute. And you so don't look like a giant. Gorgeous maybe. Giant, not. :)

HickChickBritt said...

Hi I came over from Kenzie blog. I live in Washington too. Yeah this week I have found 3 Washington bloggers!
I used to take my step kids geocaching a couple of years ago and they loved it! They have been asking to go on a treasure hunt again.

HickChickBritt said...

Oh and don't worry I am the Godzilla in Washington, I make everyone look like a tiny petite little girl. haha. I am sure I will dwarf all of you at the blogger meet up!

Kelly said...

I love geocaching! We take the boys and have a blast :) I've only been into it for a few years and when my husband told me about it I thought it sounded dumb. Well I went with him one time and it was awesome. Glad you liked it! :)

xoxo

Chelsea said...

So much fun! I love your Big Wheel pic...I'll have to find one like that someday soon..all my ferris wheel pics are from 99 and blurry.

Abbey said...

Sounds like such a fun time! Sorry the rest of your Saturday went downhill though. :( PS, your dad is too funny!

Kathleen said...

Hows fun!! If you ever do another blate in Seattle let me know - I am close!