Friday, November 2, 2012

A Halloween Whore post!

So many of you have been following me on twitter and I absolutely love it! As well as Instagram, klout, and foursquare. I try and follow as many back but I am starting to feel a little "blog-er-lebrity??" I just made that up! TM that shit! 

So my Halloween was incredible! I went as a "masquerade" person/ Moulin Rouge/ 20's hooker...whichever you want to call it is fine with me. One of my most fabulous friends, Calle (Kal-Lee) was going to have her friend paint on my mask but she is super pregnant and was unable to do my make up. 

PINTEREST to the rescue! I pinterested that shit and I found this awesome picture of a mask and decided to try and do it myself...

Then Calle had to put my fat ass (we all know that's not true) into this corset and tiny skirt...


This is a true picture. She had to get me up against the wall in order to fit those ginormous tits hips into this corset. 

Finally ALL IN...
Ok well the rest of my body and Calle was all in hers. My hat was definitely the hit of the party, people could not stop staring at my hat. 

We went to this place called The Blue Martini which is this amazing club that is located in The Bravern of Bellevue right next to Nieman Marcus,  Christian Louiboutin, and Louis Vuitton. I ended up with a VIP pass where I NEVER have to wait in line, my drinks are ALWAYS half off, and I can bring 1 friend every time I go as long as I have the card.

I feel fricken legit! 




So our night went as follows with our friends Yasa and Michael...
my Ukranian lova!

Can you tell me how freaking gorgeous she is! her accent is even hotter!




Calle went as her dog, Emi, who is a Shiba Inu and looks the exact same color as her costume, but she had to tell everyone she was a fox...even though they already know she is a fox. Get it....a fox. 

Oh I so clever!!


FOXAY LADAY!!


Oh this guy had all the right moves, you know what I'm saying! 
(wink face and lick lips)


Drinking has finally set in...

Oh wait all I had all night was club soda and lime!!!

No alcohol for me on Halloween! 

I had such an amazing time, met some very interesting people, it's hard being on the prowl when everyone is in costumes...although there was 1 slice who was superman...but it would have never happened. 

I hope everyone else had an amazing halloween!! 
Now to think of something super awesome for next year!


9 comments:

Tickled Pink Mandy said...

Girl this post makes me feel so old!! But you totally have me thinking back upon my wilder Halloweens! You were pretty brave in that corset - I would have had major nip slip!

Raven said...

whore.

and no alcohol? WTF??

Raven said...

and your ukranian lover looks JUST LIKE A GIRL who was on Project Runway.

Megan said...

did your boobs fall out?

Jenny Beth said...

Everyone was staring st your HAT??? Yeah right.

I've said it before, I'll say it again...... Divorce looks hott on you!
Xo
JB

Jamie said...

The girl above wrote my exact thought... Everyone was staring at your HAT?! Doubt it ;)

You looked amazing.

Anonymous said...

You wore a hat? All I saw were boobs (: haha! Oh my gosh I have a VIP friend! Totally legit.
I want to go to the Christian Louboutin store.. think they have sales?
Love your costume! So glad you had such a great night!!
& I am going to agree with Jenny Beth - divorce looks freaking sexy on you! Geez!

Holly said...

HOTTIE TOTTIE!!!
keep smiling Tay! :)

Amy Willingham said...

did ur boobies fall anytime?

those things are like melons girl..

but i do love that foxy costume what a great idea.

i was lame and did nothing but take my son trick or treating then went home and ate ice cream and watched SNL all night.

so lame.